Best Free YouTube Video Downloader Apps: If you want to know about Best Free YouTube Video Downloader Apps then I think you have a good website. So let’s get started. YouTube is the most viewed video streaming website. Launched in 2005, the online video platform features a wide variety of content, including TV clips, educational videos, music and gaming videos, entertainment content, and more.
A slow internet connection can create problems streaming videos online. You can download videos to your PC or smartphone with a YouTube video downloader app. That way, you can watch videos at the right time without those annoying buffering icons.
List Of Best YouTube Video Downloading Apps:
Here is the list of popular YouTube Video Rippers:
- By Click Downloader
- YTD Video Downloader & Converter
- VideoSolo Inovideo
- 4K Video Downloader
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
- Youtube Download
- Addoncrop YouTube Video Downloader
- Youtube Video Downloader
Best for downloading videos up to 8K resolution from 900 websites including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Vimeo.
SnapDownloader Pricing: It can be downloaded for free within a 24-hour trial period which gives you full access to all features. The premium version currently offers a 33% discount and costs $19.99 for a lifetime license that comes with 24/7 customer support and a free lifetime upgrade.
SnapDownloader is one of the best video downloaders for Windows and macOS that lets you easily download the best quality videos. It supports over 900 websites and can download videos at high speeds.
Read also: How to get free paid app on iPhone
With SnapDownloader, you can download videos in 8K, 4K, 1080p HD, 720p, and many more resolutions and convert them to MP4 or MP3 format without any hassle, the best thing about this is software is that it is very easy to use and not complicated.
- Supports Windows and macOS.
- Download video and audio from more than 900 websites such as YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Download videos in 8K/4K/2K/1080p/720p and other resolutions.
- Download YouTube playlists, channels, 3D, and VR videos.
- Set up a proxy within the app to download from websites or videos that are blocked in your region.
- Download multiple videos at once from different websites.
- Fast download speed.
- Convert videos to MP4 or MP3 format with ease.
- Easy to use with a user-friendly interface.
Cons: It currently works on Windows and macOS only, with no support for mobile platforms yet.
2) By Click Downloader:
Best for downloading personal videos as well as playlists and channels.
Click to download the cost: The downloader can be used for free by clicking. Its premium plan is also available at $ 4.99 You can upgrade it to 2 PCs for 2.99 with a 50% discount.
ByClick Downloader offers a free video downloader that works for any site. It will let you download videos in any format like Mp4, Mp3, etc.
It supports downloading any quality video, including HD. This will allow you to back up videos from any platform. It offers you the option to download videos when you view them in a browser.
- By Click Downloader will let you back up the videos from more than 40 websites.
- It supports various formats to download videos such as HD, MP3, MP4, AVI, etc.
- It offers a feature to download YouTube playlists and channels.
- Live videos can also be downloaded through By Click Downloader.
- Mac and Linux platforms are not supported by By Click Downloader.
Read also: How to get free cp in call of duty mobile
3) YTD Video Downloader & Converter:
Best for Downloading videos from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, and more on Windows devices with a few clicks.
YTD Video Downloader and Converter Price: Basic: Free, Premium: $ 0.99 – 99 4.99 per month.
YTD Video Downloader and Converter have a simple user interface for downloading videos from YouTube, Facebook, Bing Video, LiveLeak, and dozens of other sites. The app can convert videos to Android or iPad format for viewing on mobile devices.
- Download videos from 50+ sites.
- Supports popular formats including 3gp, Avi, Flv, MOV, mp3, mp4, and WMV.
- Intrusive ads in the free version.
- Supports the Windows platform only.
- Adobe Flash 9 is required.
Best for downloading the Video and Music from 1000+ websites.
Allavsoft Pricing: Free trial. Lifetime license: $59.99, 1 month license: $19.99, 1 year license: $29.99.
Allavsoft is one of the best music and video downloaders you’ll ever see. This is a one-step process for converting online video files to any format of your choice.
- It can batch download videos, subtitles, and music files from 1000+ websites to any video and audio format.
- It supports directly downloading online media files to MP4, MP3, AVI, WAV, MOV, etc, or any video or audio formats.
- It automatically detects advertisements and does not download them.
- There is a built-in video player in Allavsoft to preview and playback the downloaded video files.
- The downloaded files can be transferred anywhere and be kept forever.
- It is easy to use.
Best for downloading YouTube playlists in mainstream formats like MP3, MP4, etc.
VideoHunter Price: 15 days free trial for starters. Free unlimited free version for registered users. $ 9.95 / month for 1 device. $ 29.95 / year for 2 devices.
VideoHunter is a video downloader for Windows and Mac platforms. This allows you to download unlimited videos from over 1000 websites, including YouTube. It enables 6 times faster download speeds.
It has a rich feature set and offers functionality like mp3 music conversion. With all plans, it offers free technical support and free lifetime upgrades.
read also: How to get free subscription for Netflix
- VideoHunter provides features to download YouTube Playlists.
- It is an HD video downloader that supports various output qualities such as 8K, 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, etc. for videos and 320kbps, 160kbps, 128kbps, etc. for audio.
- A batch download feature is also available with the tool.
- VideoHunter supports downloading up to 6 single videos per day during the free trial period.